Digital Publishing 101 (+1) is an event in Washington DC for people working for non-profits and associations, who are wondering how to make use of digital publishing in their organizations.
Les Csonge, Co-founder of YUDU, will be part of a panel of speakers who will answer the following questions:
- Digital publishing – what is it?
- How do I use digital publishing to improve my organization’s relationship with its members?
- How does using digital publishing affect my print publishing efforts?
- How much will it cost to publish our organization’s content in digital form?
- How do I create an organization plan for cross-channel (print and digital) publishing or a migration plan for going all-digital?
- What organizations like the one I work for are using digital publishing?
If you’re in Washington DC on Thursday, use the code YUDU for a $100 discount. Click here.
Please get in touch if you’re unable to attend the event and would like to find out more about how we support non-profits and associations with their digital publishing.