Tablet-based learning is not a fad. Last year Apple sold over 8 million tablets into schools internationally; and demand for other devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy, Avantis LearnPad and Windows tablets is increasing monthly. The demand for cross-platform publishing is rising for publishers, as tablets become increasingly integrated into classrooms.
We have just launched a new tool which will make digital learning even easier, and will help students to revise, review and focus on what they’ve learned in class.
… Introducing our new highlighting tool …
The 5 images below show the new tool in action. All highlights can be synced across the students’ devices, and also used in conjunction with our note-taking feature.
You can also watch a short video here.
1. The toolbar on the right gives students a selection of drawing tools to use with their digital textbook
2. The transparent nib allows students to highlight the most important part of the text
3. By using a thin nib, students can take notes on the page, and draw around specific activities in the book
4. Using the non-transparent nib, students can rule out parts of the textbook they don’t need to revise
5. All highlighting can be easily deleted using the toolbar
For more information on YUDU Education, please email firstname.lastname@example.org